I look forward to helping you with all your real estate needs.
Thank you for visiting my website. The Perdido Key and surrounding areas are a great place to live with our white sandy beaches, inshore and
offshore fishing, arts and entertainment...this is the place that has something to offer everyone! Whether you are looking to buy a home, sell a
home, move to the area, or would like some information, it would be my genuine pleasure to assist you in all of your real estate needs!
I moved to Perdido Key from Laurel, MS. My family and I have a vacation rental in Perdido Key, which I now call home. I love what this
area has to offer…from the friendly people, to the beautiful white sandy beaches, and the endless festivals and events in Downtown
Pensacola. I enjoy all the activities of coastal living such as boating, biking, and kayaking. For the last 20 years, I pursued a career in
finance and now I am following my passion. My eagerness and go-getter attitude are sure to please and prove my love for real estate.
I am extremely motivated and dedicated to helping you find your dream or vacation home, and I look forward to developing a relationship
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond